Sunday, October 24, 2010

One by one

It's sunday 24th October 2010.It's been two weeks i've become a wife to my loving husband..;P

Im still the same person..nothing much changed i guess.It's just that i have another priority right now>> my husband. Kalau dulu boleh lepak berjam2 depan laptop,sekarang tidak lagi.


Alhamdulillah married life is very fun and exciting.Each time,each day..

Syukur majlis pernikahan kami berjalan lancar..I was so exhausted few days before the big day.So much things to handle and care.By myself.Alone.But now t becomes a sweet memory to me.I'll always remember how hard have we been thru until we reached here.Until we are married.Sometimes i still cant believe that i am married.There's too many obstacles back then.I dont want to recall.But i am grateful despite of all that, i can still feel so happy on my big day.I dont remember anymore about what size shoes i was wearing.Hahaha.Size 7 ok,but my size is 5.Just u imagine how.But i just cant bother more on that day.It's not important anymore..


Im grateful that he is my husband.He's my best friend, my companion, my lover...my all.:) Our house is still in chaos..a few new items were installed and i am taking times to tidy up all of it in order.Today i have to do it alone because husband has started his work.Well, after two weeks leave.Worth it enough.He has been my driver to workplace for a week then.Haha.


I dont mind if people say my wedding was very simple or whatsoever because i know my purpose.Afterall,marriage is a long journey,not just a short destination.There's so many things to be learned onwards, that's why i didnt care so much if my wedding was just a simple one.So much things to treasured afterwards..and the memory remains..for me it is sweet and meaningful.The day he became my husband..and i became his wife.



dear husband..hold my hand and never let me go...

No comments:

Post a Comment