Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Suam

I dont have good moods nowadays.With workloadsss waiting for my attention, but i can hardly complete them.



My body also not feeling well.I feel warm all the time.Macam demam tapi tak demam.And im easily sensitive.I mean, the feelings. I missed my husband much more.Petang semalam hingga ke malam aku pening light2, tapi bila hubby balik terus tak pening.Kan aku dah kata, kerana demam rindu.Hihihh..gedik.


I know that something is going on.It's just that i dont want to be overwhelmed yet.Tapi excited mestilah ada.I fatigue easily these days.Sometimes i felt very energetic but most of the time, i feel like sleeping!:(



What's with all the test scripts and quizzes and assignments and projects that i have to mark? Im sooo not into it but u know i have to do it.By hook or by crook.


Tak sabar tunggu student habis exam.So that i can have a good rest!

Dont blame me..it's the hormones! Just doa that i will be ok soon.


Miss my husband.Again n again.Itupun nak cakap kt blog.Haihh.


love this post because hubby was at the right side saying 'go,go,go' so that i will smile, but he made me laughed instead..kihkih.

No comments:

Post a Comment