Friday, October 21, 2011

If not today, tomorrow

So this is it. One post in a month. Yes, blame me for not being wise in time management. My time is limited now. I wish i have more than 24 hours a day!


I do want to write.There's so many things winding in the mind. I know having a baby is not the concrete reason. Many others have baby but still can manage their time appropriately. I wake up early in the morning and my tasks wont stop until i sleep. Yes, i have gained my pre pregnancy weight, my weight before get married. Thank u to my baby. Haha. And guess what? she is now 6 kg! But i guess on this month check up she'll be heavier because i could hardly hold her anymore. Surrender ok.



In work wise, im in chaos. So many things to catch up. And i do feel bad for myself. I feel im not performing well, sometimes i m almost give up. I feel like to quit and stay at home with nur medina and wait for hubby to come home from work everyday. That would be a blissful life then, wouldnt that?hehe. No worries, im still at work and didnt write any resignation letter yet.If i compare myself to others, i feel left and dont progressed well. Hmm, maybe u just dont compare. That's it.


Im looking forward to spend time with my baby and hubby more than to think about work these days. Yeah work only end at office. But love for family, it is my life.


I would do anything to keep my family happy, even if im exhausted managing everything. I know it counts. If not now, in many years ahead. All i think is just to give the best. As best as i could. Insyaallah.


Till then, have to pen off..i got manuscripts to be marked and due date is next week. My time is very precious now..even 1 minute s count. Hoyeahh...yeah..yeah..:p have a great friday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment