Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Announcing.....

The arrival of *drum rolls*

.
.
.


My bawal sales blog!!!

Just click http://anggunhijjabs.blogspot.com..


There's a few stunning colors for tudung bawal to be grabbed everyone! :)


I've been meaning to start a sales blog since before I started my maternity leave and only now I have the time and chance.

Different from others, I don't favor the instant hijab that everyone goes for these days. I still cherish bawal instead. But in here, it is rare to find one. So I thought why not I bought it in big numbers and share it with my friends.


I don't know about u but me, I have this weird attitude that even if I can't afford to shop for it, it is enough just to eye on it! Pelik kan? Tak dapat beli semua, dapat pilihkan yang cantik2 untuk kawan2 pun dah hepi. Sungguh pelik. Haha.



I wear tudung bawal everyday for work and never get bored of it. And so u know, bawal itself has revolved a lot these days. Instant hijab just does not suit me.


Here's a sneak peek of bawal in my sales blog:)


Give us a visit! Heee

No comments:

Post a Comment