Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A woman's soul capacity


A woman, a mother, a wife, a daughter..has a big capacity to store everything in her soul. Preserverance, patience, passion, care and love for her beloved persons.


A woman doctor once told me. A man could not bear a pain even just a little flu but women could bear everything. Mabuk pregnant 4 bulan, muntah, loya, pitam, letih dan masih boleh buat kerja rumah jaga anak dan suami. Agreed.

When i was a single girl ( mudanya rasa), i cannot have lack of sleep. Soo cannot ok. Kalau tak cukup tido esoknya mesti aku takde mood satu hari. Aku bukan jenis yg menahan mata or stay ip even untuk study tengah malam. My ultimate time was until 2 a.m only. Tu pun musim exam sahaja. Musim tak exam pukul 1 ye. I sleep when i felt sleepy..


But what has motherhood did to me? I care less about how many hours i sleep that night anymore. Kalau anak sakit lagi la tak tidur langsung. Tapi esok nya masih larat pergi kerja dan tak lah cranky macam masa dulu2. I am getting old, it's obvious-_-


Motherhood is surely tiring but u will never regret it. It brought a thousand colors to my life since then. It changed my life 360• happier. What is better than than your child's sloppy kisses on your cheeks everyday upon seeing u? It's priceless! Money cant buy that.


It's true that children are little angels sent from heaven. They are blessings for us. They bring happiness into our life. I cud not imagine how my life could be without them. I thanked Him for His blessings. I count His blessings in every gifts. Thank you Allah...

Nur Uzmaa is 16 days today..alhamdulillah..


No comments:

Post a Comment