...is undeniable happened to me during confinement period. All those dejavu and feeling upset moments..
Especially for this 2nd baby, my husband is rarely here with me, he is busy with assessment and final examinations at this time. Knowing myself, im the one who is an independant person physically but not emotionally. Especially with my husband. He became my strongest pile in these recent years after we married.
Sebelum bersalin pun aku dah ada dejavu tentang anak. Dah menangis bersungai2 juga memikirkan nasib anak sulung kami. Bcoz hubby wont be around. Bukanla anak aku dok dgn mak tiri tapi yelah mestilah tak sama mak ayah sendiri yang jaga dengan orang lain.
Early days of confinement was quite stressful. I was not happy that i cannot equipped what my daughter need. I was upset with myself. Aku masih sakit dan tak boleh bergerak pantas, memang stress. :(
Now that im feeling better, i can layan my daughter in better way. She is still a baby to me no matter what. I love both of them so much. Simply because...
They are my life...!
No comments:
Post a Comment