Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Saying GoodBye is the Hardest Thing




...If you had had a perfect existence up until now, where everything had gone exactly
right, you might not have a strong determination and desire to change your life. It’s
all of the apparently “negative” things that happen to us which give us a huge de-
sire to change things. That huge desire that arises within you is like a magnetic fire,
and it is very powerful.
Be grateful for everything that caused that fire to ignite a massive desire within you,
because that fire of desire will give you strength and determination, and you will
change your life...-Daily Teachings



This is my 2nd car i'm letting go.. My baby Medina was almost 2 years on that time the photo was taken at Pantai Sepat..and I was heavily pregnant with Uzmaa...hehee. I love this car too..shares so many sweating days during my long distance drive from Kotasas-Kuala Pahang. It gave comfort to my two babies. I remember how hard we brainstorm in order to choose this car. Alza or myvi? because the price was not differred much. And i choose her. I love her color..dark purple..my favorite color and the plate number is awesome! it is 8425 which is close to my husband's Vios 3425. No I did not buy the plate number..I got it by luck! I remember my happy rides on it..never did it gives me problem..


Now I am letting it go..Semoga berkhidmat dengan baik bersama tuan yang baru. I won't say goodbye..i hoep to see you again at my workplace though your ride is not mine anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment