Not a very good presentation tho, as per comments from my sv. But I accept it with open heart as long as my research is not as bad. He said that I have a good research, a novel tehnique, good contribution and motivation but was just badly presented. I know, I didnt prepare for the presentation eaelier, just finished the slides 5 minutes before presenting. What can goes worse than not preparing?
I need to redo my slides, reduces words and add more graphics and practise a lot. I am weak in presenting. It is different presenting in front of students and these people. Or maybe i am just not good at it. It's not my mac & cheese (konon) atau bukan nasi dan budu saya. lol.
Overall, my presentation looks like i dont care about this work, I want to finish my presentation fast- that's it. Teruknya lah. Kenapa eh aku ni ketar lebih..buat kerja banyak sampai weekend pun masuk lab sorang2, tinggalkan anak kat rumah tapi bila nak present macam tak nak erita semua apa yang aku buat. I need to improve. A lot!
It was quite tiring these few months starting last year end. Do not make me brag about tiring days..I just want to enjoy doing it so that I will do it more full heartedly. Semua orang letih, bukan kau sorang je. Selagi termampu,lakukanlah...this is your life afterall.. Do not complain, do not be ungrateful..
..tangisilah segala dosa...
agar air mata jatuh berguguran..
Kerana ia menggugurkan dosa2..sekaligus memadamkan api neraka..
Takutilah Tuhan dengan sepenuh hatimu
Ia kan menjadi syafaat di akhirat nanti...


No comments:
Post a Comment