It's already half past twelve.But i feel to write.I started to be worrying about my wedding preparation..there's a lot of things to be settled.
I become worried about the budget..the all sort type of bookings to be made.We [both me and him] have agreed to keep it simple yet nice to be rememberred forever.May not spend much on the wedding cards, pelamin or whatsoever.Our theme is simple but sweet [haha..ok, this one i exaggerate!].Ok,we'll see then..heheee.
But after i listed it down, i feel much better.I promised to myself that i will do it one by one..insyaAllah.I only have five months to prepare everything but with limited budget.For me, nothing matters so much as much as the 'akad nikah'.I just want to be his wife and so with him.I believe in whatever we do, 'niat' will guide us...wouldn't it?
I need to remind myself on this again and over again so that i wont slipped away in the journey..Do pray for me ok?
Hopefully this journey would be the sweetest memory of me and him to be kept forever.
Good night everyone! ^_^
.::FaceBook::.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment