Thursday, February 24, 2011

Because we are only His servant..

Im sorry that my uodates these few days were full with anger and hate. I apologize from the bottom of my heart if it does bother any of u my friends.



After a few days, i decided to leave alone that hatred and anger. As much i don't liked being judged by anybody, i dont have rights to judge others in the same way.


And a few other things that bothered me sometimes. Like choc fudge, sekejap ada sekejap tak ada. I want to give it a break too. Yes, i m serious this time.


Why? because i started to realise that im human who is weak and my ability is limited. I dont have power to change others, but i wont dare to ever let other people ruin my happiness in life.I may not be able to change the direction of the wind, but i can change the direction of my ship. Bukankah?


Dont put the key to happiness in someone else's pocket, but into your own.. I m so agree! This quote made me think for a little while. So why shud we put the key in our own pocket? Of course, it is easier for us to open the door to happiness. Bak kata doc Hamidah, apalah diharap kasih sayang orang.. Ecehhh. Tapi mengharap kasih sayang suami tak apa. Tak berdosa malah perlu! Hehe. Kalau letak kt poket orang lain, bukan ke satu hal plak nak kena mintak la, tu pun kalau dia bagi, kalau tak bagi..maknanya sampai bila kita tak happy lah.



So i think i wud just let go about those persons. Tapi kalau nak lawan jugak , cakap je depan aku apa yang tak kena, tak payah nak sakitkan hati ibu aku. Be ashamed of yourselves.Aku doa sangat semoga mereka berubah..my generation is about to be borned, i just dont want them to see all this. I just dont like to let them experience what ive been thru. It was enough to teach me what is a life really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment