Assalamualaikum...
Here I am writing again. Saturday evening (2.30 pm) is already getting darker just like 5 pm in Malaysia..There is the sun outside but we just stayed at home. Husband went out to the camppus to finish his assignment. I preer to stay at home. Mungkin lepas ni boleh pergi sekali but not today. Hihi.
Yesterday was the Blacj Friday sale yang ditunggu tunggu penduduk Kanada. But we did not give much attention to it since we have to attend seminars at 2-3 pm, sent the kids to daycare and school in the morning and I got class at 4 pm. Husband planned to buy a flat screen tv (kat sini kebanyakannya masih guna tube tv tu..lol klasik kn) because Walmart got offers like 50% off for certain brands.
At noon, I tried to buy it online but it was already sold out! So we plan to go last night.. WE arrived quite late...at 8.30 pm i think after Isya' and dinner. The display unit was still there but it was out of stock too! Haha. Kelakar sungguh rasa. Husband said why lah asyik loser je kat sini...studi pun entah apa2...black friday pun terlepas. lol.
So we end up buying some play dough for the kids and I bought myself a small deep fry pan. Dah lama nak beli untuk goreng ikan bilis ke nugget ke..so cepat sikit dan senang nak handle. Rachel Ray brand for $15 was not bad at all with its good quality. Dah rasmi today goreng ikan bilis and ikan rebus untuk makan bersama bubur nasi..hihi. Sedappp weh sejuk2 ni..hatta ayam goreng saja pun sedap sangat!
Exam is just around the corner and I started a little bit of it. Ni nak studi la nih..tapi taip blog dulu.Hehe. It is true Phd is not about how intelligent u are but rather how do u maintain your spirit. Are u easily demotivated? I do cried a lot. It is because I am so manja-tak-boleh-rasa-loser punya orang. I bet I was stronger when I was younger. This is not my first failure. I failed my english test during I was in standard 6. Just like others, I hate english subject. I understood nothing. But luckily my teacher was bukan calang2 orang punya english teacher. He motivated us a lot. Everyday he'll talk about how important are u to be hardworking. Make sure every piece of nasi your parents feed u become brain, not @#$%&^$#$%.lol. I still remember those days. I did stupid mistakes. I was scolded in front of my class. I cried. I was so embarassed. Yet I didnot feel to revenge to him. Indeed, it was realy a good lesson for me. That was an enlightenment for me. I worked hard, I studied smarter. I did not waste my time. He always give notes on grammar, and also vocabulary..so everyday during recess before we go into class I memorize all the grammar notes. Yes i really did. That was my secret to an A in English for UPSR, PMR, SPM, band 4 Muet, band 7 for IELTS for 2 times.. that is the only pushing fact about my english. I did not go to english tuition. My parents can't afford to send me to a tutor...but I thanked Allah for that. It made me work harder. Alhamdulillah. Thank you sir Sahar..for helping your students...if only u are still here.
i also failed my maths test during i was in form 3. Masa tu memang banyak sangat main. My best friend passed but not me. How come? She went to tuition. I did not. So in the first test during form 3, i failed. BUt the cikgu was so kind enough to give us another chance. With condition that I must get an A. So i accepted his challenge. I went back from school and buy reference book. Petang tu jugak studi sampai faham. It was not too difficult to understand pun. Why did i fail then?lol. But after that alhamdulillah I got an A...even better than my friends..lol.Starting from that I strived in my exams for all subjects..alhamdulillah.
So those were the days. These days I think there are so much distraction keliling pinggang. Betul tak? with today's technology, u must be very determined in order to be successful. Hah tahu pun...hehe. So, now let's talk less and do the work. Nak solat asar and start my seminar slide. WE got a seminar this week so I have to do it properly to get good marks. Untuk cover balik markah midterm hamba yg low tu..inshaaAllah..doakan ye..
.::FaceBook::.
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment