Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FreaKing oUt

This blog has been ignored by me since yesterday.Everbody missed me..no?Hihih.

Taktau nak tulis apa, sebab tu tak tulis.


It's less than 1 month left before the new semester begins.I am freaking out already.



I think i better update the lecture notes and other few work stuffs.And next week would be CQ*I meeting at UM*P Gam*bang.

Have a nice weekdays friends..:)


p/s; i read at her blog that doc Hamidah (Reck) will be posting to Tawau..sobsob.It seems there will be less and lesser chancec to see each other now.But, i always pray for the best to her.Gonna miss u again...bila lah dapat jumpa.Rindu padang pasir belum terubat..sekarang berpisah lagi?T _ T


gambar last year kt dalam kereta reck.lepas jogging kat stadium ukm waktu pagi.

2 comments:

  1. i love this pic....huhuhu.jgn la sedih....cepatla turun KL..kita merendek sama2

    ReplyDelete
  2. bila ko posting?kalau terpaksa..aku rela pegi kl weekend ni..demi mu..eceh..

    ReplyDelete